As the University of the Philippines prepares to administer the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT) for the first time since 2020, UP campuses and units have released helpful announcements, traffic rerouting schemes, and reminders for our UPCAT-takers who will be taking the test in the UP campuses.
Please click on the links below for the latest announcement from the constituent university of your concern.
The Office of Admissions reminds this year’s UPCAT applicants to bring the following:
- Test Permit
- Current School ID or government-issued ID
- Sharpened good-quality pencils
- Snacks and Water
- Facemask and sanitizer
- Jacket (optional)
For the latest announcements from the Office of Admissions, please click here.
Aside from the items above, test takers are advised to:
1. Read the instructions provided by the UP Office of Admissions.
2. Get their Test Permits from the UP Office of Admissions or the Office of the Registrars of the UP constituent universities.
3. Be on time. Go to their designated Test Center on the date specified in your test permit.
- June 3 (Saturday) or 4 (Sunday)
- Be at the venue by 6:00 AM (morning session) or 11:30 AM (afternoon session)
4. Not bring backpacks and large bags. Also, the use of cellphones, calculating devices, and/or cameras during the test is strictly prohibited.
5. Observe minimum public health standards at all times.
Only the UPCAT examinees are allowed to enter the campus during the exam.
Applicants with incorrect ID photos uploaded in the Form 1 portal, are asked to bring two (2) 2×2 ID pictures with nametag (signature over printed name) on the day of your exam. Incorrect ID photos are those which are blurred, pixelated, have poor contrast, with an obstructed face, dark background, and/or does not resemble current appearance.