Eight out of the 10 examinees who topped the recent licensure examination for fisheries professionals are graduates of the University of the Philippines Visayas.
This was announced by Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), which released on Monday, November 6, the list of 716 out of 2,124 examinees who successfully passed the October 2023 licensure examination for fisheries professionals.
The examination took place from October 25 to 26.
The eight topnotchers from UP Visayas are:
- Allen Patrick Rodriguez Araneta, Klynne Clarise Manliquez Kuizon and Rizza Mae Tagupa Guyapale who all tied for second place with an average of 86.75%;
- Reylan Alilaen Alegroso, who placed fourth with an average of 85.75%;
- Carl Bryle Mosura Rosal and Gyll Anne Marie Namon Moquera, who tied for fifth place with an average of 85.50%;
- Hanna Raiza Molina Grantoza, who placed eighth with an average of 84.75%;
- And Chris Jan Panisa Dinaga, who placed tenth with an average of 84.25%.
The University of the Philippines congratulates the UP graduates who topped the exams and all the all the examinees who successfully passed.